Terms and conditions of the service
How to Order
It is possible to order Nutrimaris products:
- online via the site
- by phone by calling 02 80889769 or by sending a WhatsApp message to 02 80889769
Shipping and Costs
Your orders will be delivered to you by courier. The cost of shipping varies depending on the number of products ordered (see site at the time of Checkout). It is possible to pay the goods on delivery (in cash directly to the courier) without any supplement but with a minimum order of €100. Rates are always inclusive of VAT.
Delivery times are approximately 24-48 working hours throughout Italy (islands excluded). An exception is represented by orders placed online by selecting the "advanced bank transfer" payment method: in this case your order will be processed as soon as we receive your payment, therefore it may take 2-3 days from the date of the order to its evasion depending on the bank.
The Courier will deliver the goods to the address you indicated when placing your order. Delivery is made without notice on Working Days (from 08:30 to 18:00), so we suggest indicating a manned address (e.g. office or reception). In case of absence, at the time of delivery, the Courier will leave a notice of passage; if the courier is not contacted to fix a new delivery, he will make a second attempt on the day following the first attempt made. If the following attempt is also unsuccessful, the order will automatically go into storage and you will be contacted by our Customer Service, at the number left at the time of the order, with the aim of booking a new delivery based on your needs . If it proves impossible to contact you and the ordered products remain in storage for 10 days, or even the possible new agreed delivery should not be successful, the order will be canceled.
To request the product outside the national territory, contact our customer service on the toll-free number ....
Terms of payment
- Cash on delivery to the courier: The customer will pay the ordered products directly to the courier upon delivery, in cash.
- By credit card on the site: This payment method allows the customer to use a very fast, convenient and secure system (SSL) to obtain the products they wish to purchase. The accepted credit cards are those of the Visa, MasterCard, Visa Electron, American Express, Postepay circuits. This payment system also allows you to purchase all the products that the customer wants without spending limits. Shipping costs vary depending on the quantity of products ordered (see cart at checkout).
- With Paypal: this payment method is safe, easy and fast, the customer will pay directly online using his Paypal account.
- By Bank Transfer: The customer can also select this payment method when ordering online on the nutrimaris.com website; in this case he will make an advance bank transfer to the bank details summarized during the payment phase. We kindly ask you to use your order number as a reason for payment. The products will be shipped to you as soon as the amount has been transferred to the current account (it may take 2-3 days from the date of the order for the package to be processed).
Right of withdrawal
The Customer, if he is a consumer pursuant to art. 3 of the Consumer Code, has the right to withdraw from the stipulated contract, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 days of receiving the product, pursuant to Legislative Decree n. 21 implementing the European Directive 2011/83/EU on consumer rights.
The return shipment to the Nutrimaris warehouse is the responsibility of the Customer, who can request it by contacting the Nutrimaris Customer Assistance service on 02 80889769. Nutrimaris will take care of organizing the collection of the goods by express courier at the agreed address. The refund will be made within a few days after the return and inspection of the returned products at the headquarters. Nutrimaris will refund the entire price of the product purchased (excluding the cost of return shipping), provided that the same is returned in its original packaging, intact, in like new condition.
In the event that the Customer receives damaged goods, he can notify us within 5 working days via the site's email address or by calling 02 80889769 and Nutrimaris will replace the product.
How should I prepare the package for the return?
The customer can use the same box with which he received the goods or a box more suitable for the size of the product/s to be returned. Furthermore, the specifications of the bank details for the refund to the current account must also be included in the package. It is advisable to insert newspaper or other protective material into the package. Seal the box in order to deliver a package suitable for transport to the courier.
Complaints and Customer Service
For any complaints, contact Nutrimaris via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the telephone number 02 80889769. Requests are normally processed in about 1 or 2 working days.